Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10

NEW LAYOUT, my F4 SATURDAY ADVENTURE

Thanks to sis joisu for the new design/layout etc of the blog. more f4 stuffs coming soon.

More pictures will be uploaded soon. I was so touched with the heading "family" we r all family here no matter what, as long as you love f4, you'll be part of the family na din. I miss f4, miss also all my sisters here in f4 groups, wish to be together soon....

Kai, my long lost friend (GS-HS) sherrie and I, went at ate vhia's place to stare some of her f4 stuffs....also we watched some f4 concerts (jakarta, pepsi blue), screamed to death whenever JY face's on screen....

Most "touching" part was the Pepsi-china promo....when Jerry cried coz fans did show something...How i wish magawa natin yan...let's invite jerry and let him cry here (no kidding!!!)...that's it...full of f4 pa din...

I MISS ALL MY SISTERS/FRIENDS HERE...WISH TO BE WITH YOU... take care and best regards

MITCH
'dao misyel"
forever dao

No comments:

Popular Posts