Search This Blog

Saturday, September 12

Vic Zhou comes to Jerry Yan's defense; tacit understanding with Da S kept in heart


Vic Zhou comes to Jerry Yan's defense; tacit understanding with Da S kept in heart

Source: TOM
Translation: Sarah @ http://asianfanatics.net

Yesterday afternoon, Vic Zhou (Zai Zai) attended a ‘Spread Love To Si Chuan’ charity event in Hong Kong. Someone mentioned that out of F4, only he can be nominated for the Golden Bell Awards, but he stuck up for Jerry Yan. When asked whether ex-girlfriend Barbie Hsu (Da S) has congratulated him yet, Zai Zai said it’s fine to keep these things in one’s heart.

Zai Zai has been nominated for ‘Best Actor’ for Taiwanese drama ‘Black & White’ in the Golden Bell Awards, but he is optimistic for his senior Zhang Shi instead. He feels that he has already achieved his goal by being nominated: “To me, this is already a very good confirmation, I hope my work in the future will be successful.” When asked whether his ex-girlfriend Da S has congratulated him yet, Zai Zai replied: “I don’t like congratulations and praises, it’s fine to keep these things in one’s heart, saying it out feels very fake.”

Although Jerry Yan is also filming dramas, but someone at the event said that amongst the Taiwanese F4 members, only Zai Zai can be nominated. But he said: “I want to speak in Jerry’s defense, I’ve participated in the most dramas. I really treasure the time us 4 spend together, without them, there wouldn't be me today.”

No comments:

Popular Posts