Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18

Jerry Yan Video Festival...The Repeat (UPDATE)

i just want to thank all who attended our JERRY YAN VIDEO FESTIVAL ... THE REPEAT at Richville Hotel yesterday, May 16.

It was another successful project of OnlyJerry (Yahoogroups) Phils.

I would like to say thank you to my f4 friends (many to mention)who were present, please continue loving JY!!! all the way!!!!

I really loved the entire video presentation (of course, i love jia you, ah xu hehehe it's really emotional!!!!)...plus the raffle..again, second time around..i won hehehe.

and also, Congratulations to OnlyJerry (Yahoogroups) Phils, our coordinators/moderators (local and abroad)/and co-working committees...It was really one of my most unforgettable moments as of now.thank you for the friendship you gave. I'll see u soon, sisters! (I heard we r going to take a rest first before heading the next project coming soon hehehe!)

and to Jerry, I wish you were here...

I will love u, only you...ONLY JERRY!!!

Mitch
"dao_mi_chelle"

Special thanks to my f4 international fan club - phils sisters, and f4_phils (my group), and all forums who were present (internet and non-internet based).

No comments:

Popular Posts