Search This Blog

Thursday, June 22

F4ever.org's Club Magazine , Vol. 3 - Jerry's part

F4ever.org's Club Magazine , Vol. 3 - Jerry's part

credit: mei520104 ofwww.yanchengxu.net
translated by kkla ofwww.nbbbs.com


http://www.yanchengxu.net/bbs/UploadFile/200655181859097.jpg
http://i3.tinypic.com/xpopll.jpg



1. What is the most difficult part when preparing for the F4 concerts?

The actual rehearsal didn't start until I arrived at HK on the 12th. I had about 10 to 14 days in total only.
Regarding the number of playing piano, as I haven't taken any formal lessons in the past, I needed
to start learning from the basic hand movements. Besides, I also needed to sing as I played the piano,
therefore, it was the most difficult part. When the filming of WT was delayed earlier, staff also worried
that playing piano might be too difficult for me due to the limited rehearsal time. However, I have always
thought that a man playing piano can fully display his temperament/disposition and it looks very handsome,
so I really wanted to try. Actually, I have wanted to learn playing piano since youth, but there were no
opportunities due to the poor environment.

With these F4 concerts, the four of us could work together again after a long time, not just Chai Jie and
Director Cai came to the concerts, even the photographer was the same one who worked for MG1 as well.
All of a sudden, I remembered a lot of the old days. Some days ago, when I needed to record late in the
studio, when I was resting, all of a sudden I heard some guitar sound. Then I found out that it was Vanness
who was practising guitar for the concerts. At that moment, I was very touched by the unity of the four of
us' trying our best to finish the same project.


2. Regarding the solo parts?

When I had meetings with the production team before the concerts, I found out that we had similar ideas
regarding the design of my images in the concerts. The team tried to create the images based on the
concepts of "sexy", "wild", and "bad boy" in mind. Coincidently, I had the same ideas and I really liked
to try some different than usual images. Moreover, I really like the feeling of the whole audience singing
together with me, therefore, when I had the meeting with the concert director, I suggested to include
more opportunities for interacting with the fans during my solo parts, so we didn't arrange too much
specific performance during my second solo part. We hope that we would just follow our mood/feelings
at the moment, so I feel like being closer to the fans.

3. It seemed like your dance in the concert was quite wild. Is it true that you even bumped your head?

The first dance was pretty wild, especially the last move at the end. I needed to kneel down and to fall
back to the floor with full force. Due to a lack of experience, after the concerts, I found bruises on both
of my knees. When Vanness knew about it, he said, "I always wear knee pads, how come you didn't wear
any at all?" At the first concert, I really bumped my head against the floor really hard. Although it hurt
very badly, I was ok.

4. What were you thinking when performing? Did you pay attention to the audience at all?

During the first two concerts, I was too focused when performing. After being reminded by the concert
director, I realized that I needed to pay more attention on interacting with the audience. For instance,
during the concerts, opportunities were arranged for us to shake hands with the audience, and the
purposes were to increase the excitement, and to create the interaction between the performer and
the audience. However, at the beginning, I was too serious and too polite when shaking hands with them,
it ended up that I could only shake hands with 3 people when others had finished 10 already. After I
realized the problem, I tried to interact with the fans as much as possible after the first two concerts.

5. What is the message to the ones who couldn't attend the concerts this time?

It is really a pity, as we, F4, have worked together again after approximately four years. We have all
put in a lot of effort this time. I hope that next time we will have the opportunities to go to other countries,
such as Japan, Korea, and a lot of other countries. We can bring the same kind of performance to the
audience there, so everbody can see it. I hope that everybody will be looking forward to it.

No comments:

Popular Posts