Search This Blog

Sunday, October 11

Vanness Wu uses his waist strength to force Ady An to take off her clothes


Vanness Wu uses his waist strength to force Ady An to take off her clothes

Source: UDN
Translation: Sarah @ http://asianfanatics.net

For his new SETTV idol drama 'Autumn Concerto', Vanness Wu had to wear female high-heels, and it even gave him the idea of re-learning the piano. Lately, he's been going on Youtube to learn a piano piece to one of Justin Timberlake's songs. He said: "Piano has provoked my mind, when I was little, I didn't learn piano properly and that is the thing I regret the most till now."

In the drama, he & Ady An have to act out an intimate scene of him undo-ing her blouse buttons beside the piano, and staff members were so moved by this scene that they even shed tears. Vanness said: "Because I have to force her to take off her clothes, our bodies have to be quite close together, but I was scared of crushing her, so I specially straightened my waist to reduce the weight of my body."

No comments:

Popular Posts