Search This Blog

Friday, May 15

17 Years and Counting - F4 will be always F4

I'm fixing my personal blog and I realized I haven't visited this F4 blog for a long time. We're on our 50th day stay-at-home order in the United States and I thought of posting here somehow reminisce good memories as a F4 fan for 17 years!

I am updated with current news and stories on each F4 members (especially Jerry Yan)! Thanks to generous friends who shared F4 stuff through Social Media.

 I don't have the time to share it on my blog since I've been busy with my normal life :) I am happy that some of the F4 members are active. I've seen some "guestings" and "projects" on the Internet. I will be posting some updates soon, I promise!

I am browsing my external hard drive photos and I stumbled upon this:


This was the only photo I had during that time because I don't have a good camera. My friends knew me that I would never take photos during  live concerts. Do you remember what year this was? What event? Where it was held? I was very lucky I was seated few steps down the stage. It was a very rewarding moment. Kindly comment below and I'll continue my story soon.

I'll just tease you with this photo. I'm trying to remember where I saved some of my F4 events photos. Multiply and Yahoogroups terminated its group service and I was busy with work during those times I don't have time to save the photos and videos. Also, my apartment was flooded during Typhoon Ondoy and I didn't recover some of my F4 souvenirs - magazines, photos, even my cds were soaked in flood. I have few photos to share so I'll be doing some "throwback" reviews of albums, movies, concerts, etc.


No comments:

Popular Posts