Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 7

Translated News, Feb 5

*This news translation goes with the article and two pics I posted yesterday
thanks to zaizai_aini of tsinoy.com/forum

Ever since good friend Xu Wei Lun past away, skinny-built Zai Zai (Vic Zhou) appeared in public with his manager with a sad look and said, "To commemorate this good friend, I haven't shaved in seven days. I hope she has a safe trip. As a friend, I also hope she will live happily forever."

After his good friend suddenly past away, Zai Zai has decided not to say a word about it, but to pray silently for Xu Wei Lun. This is to respect the Xu family and Xu Wei Lun. He strongly believes that at that moment, no one is even more depressed than her parents. The media constantly reminded everyone of Zai Zai's relationship with her two years ago. He said, "This isn't a very nice thing to do. Other than hurting Barbie and I, it also hurts the Xu family at the same time."

The media pointed out that after Xu Wei Lun broke up with Zai Zai, Barbie had a dispute over the phone with her. Zai Zai explained clearly that he doesn't believe Wei Lun would do such a thing. The media also said that after Xu Wei Lun past away, Zai Zai was in a state of depression. Regarding his mood change, Zai Zai chose not to talk about it. He said, "At this time, I am very glad I have Barbie with me, who is willing to listen to all of my concerns. I am also happy to be able to find such an outstanding boyfriend for Wei Lun. My mood is not the important point."

February 9th is Xu Wei Lun's goodbye concert. Will Zai Zai go? He said, "If I go, I will become the focal point, which will disrespect the Xu family. If I don't go, then there will be nothing to talk about. I want to choose a way so I will not bring trouble to the Xu family."

Once Zai Zai found out about Xu Wei Lun's death, Barbie, Xiao S, and him cried together. Afterwards, Zai Zai constantly reminded himself and his friends to cherish life, "This is the inspiration Wei Lun gave me. You have to face life with a healthy mood. This is what the little angel hopes for us to do right?"

Credit: 2007/02/05 聯合報 & xbunnylicious for translation

No comments:

Popular Posts