Search This Blog

Saturday, September 20

Full Translation

source: UDN
translated by: x-WISHFULthinking@asianfanatics.net

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=581623&st=0&gopid=5466298&#entry5466298

F4’s upcoming concert tours in Japan are taking place soon. Yesterday the 4 took some time out to hold a press conference in Tokyo. They announced that they will add 2 extra shows on Oct 3 and Oct 19, totalling 7 concerts, with over 80,000 fans attending.

Yesterday, during the press conference, in front of over 100 reporters, besides announcing the good news of 2 added shows, F4 also revealed details about each of their own solo performances. ZaiZai (Vic Zhou) said that to be different from their 2006 Hong Kong concert, this time he will use 3D images in his performance. Ken Zhu shyly said that he had taken up ZaiZai’s suggestion and will challenge tap-dancing. He said, “I am not good at dancing, so I am very nervous, but I will try hard to perform to the best of my ability.”

Talented Vanness Wu says that this time, besides planning even more outrageous dancing, he will also bring on an exclusive orchestra to accompany his performance. As for Jerry Yan, he says that this time, he does not plan to sing and dance at the same time, but rather he will focus on the music and feelings to touch the fans.

From the 3rd of October, F4 will hold 3 concerts at the Hokohama Arena, Tokyo Budokan Hall and Osaka Hall. The 4 will also live in Tokyo for some time, and when asked about what they want to do while they are there, Jerry praised Japan’s fruit. He said, “If I get the chance, I want to eat as many speciality fruit as possible.” ZaiZai smiled and said, “Because I don’t like leaving the house, now, whenever I leave the country, I like examining menus in different hotels, and then recommend to others, maybe I can release a book in the future.”

Ken said, “If I have some spare time from work, I will want to go to restaurant to eat, visit some bookstores and also go to a spa.” Vanness however, is the opposite and he says, “To maintain a good figure, if I have time, I will exercise. Lately, everyday in the morning, I will go to restaurant and eat 10 boiled eggs.”

No comments:

Popular Posts