Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29

Lia's experience to meet JY in HK & Singapore

email from Cherry Dimaguila

HI GUYS !!!!

PLEASE READ ....

YOU'LL LOVE JERRY EVEN MORE ....



dear all Jerry's friends,

I am still very happy now, still feel like dreaming
I would like to share my happiness due to seeing JY in person in HK n
Sing, talked to him, shaked hand, got his signature and hugged his arm in
airport. Hope this story could make you happy as I am...and we all may
know him more..

This is a very long story....if you were bored reading it, just delete
it...:)

I took trip Jkt-HK-Sing-Jkt, left for HK on Saturday noon, arrived at
night and stayed for 4 nites at Ritz Carlton where JY stayed, left for
Singapore on 14th on same flight with him (CX 711) but didnot stay at same
hotel since untill last minute we didnt get where he would stay at Sing.
Back to Jkt on Saturday night. I had this trip with 2 other friends,
Veronia and Lela. Very exhousted but enjoy my days for I had wonderful
days with our prince

On first night we couldnt see him at all. He arrived at Ritz Carlton (RC)
about 10 minutes prior to our arrival at RC.

The next day we could met him with other +/- 10 fans on his way to Hong
Ham where he had first promo MK in HK. We could see him for he stopped by
at a building on the way to Hong Ham. I heard from HK friends that he
needed to stop for having 'pee'...heheee...I guessed he did it in purpose
to give us chance to meet him :). He was very handsome in light blue
sweater but looked thinner. I, Veronia and about 2 other fans managed to
pass our gift to him. I gave several pictures when we celebrated his b-day
at McD with orphant children on Jan 4th in 10R size together with the
story of celebration in Chinese writing (my friend helped me to translate
my story) and my letter plus New Year card and a letter from a friend in
Jkt. All were packed on a transparant buttoned plastic paper map. I passed
it to him and he received it with big smile .After that we joined the MK
promotion function

On 12th, there was aother function at Time Square and continued by
watching MK movie. We were together with HK fans following his car to car
park of Time Square (at basement). When JY came out from his van, about 10
fans gatherred at the left side near the short stairs directing to
elevator that JY would enterred. There are several securstar guys between
the area to be passed by JY and fans. I took the right side only by
myself, near the car's door. When Jerry came out from van, I called his
name and he looked at me, then I said "I am from Jakarta" then he gave his
big nice smile and waived at me. My heart beat so hard....he is soooooooo
handsome with his black n white costume and very kind. I almost cry by
then.....
We planned to have dinner at same resto with him but it was fully booked
and have to queing to get the table. We just forgot it and went out to
open air area for joining the function. There are so many fans there and
so difficult to see Jerry. Thank God there is a very big screen on Time
Square so we could enjoy every single second through the screen. Sammi was
there too.

On 13th, there was another function is MK charity promotion and continued
by watching the movie. We waited for Jerry to leave the area (convention
centre) but he didnt appear. We met Thai fans and they have reserved to
have dinner at basement 2 of RC and they told us that JY would be there
for dinner. When Thai fans left the area to go to RC, we couldnt go with
them for a friend of mine was in the theatre for feeling so tired and
needed to have a seat. Then I and veronia enterred the theatre. When the
movie ended, I heard people screamed his name and according to people
there, apparantly Jerry was at the theatre. Gosh, I even didnt know
it...but had such kind of feeling when a securstar guy took us to find our
seat (we enterred the theatre about 30 minutes after the movie started)
and saw some security guys in the theatre.

We went back to hotel at about 12 midnight. A HK fans took us by taxi.
Then my friend Lela got back to our room for she felt very tired and
sleepy. I and Veronia and 2 HK fans (another one came later) sat on 1st
floor. Then Hk fans took us to 3rd floor. These floor (1st and 3rd) is the
floor for hotel guests to reach rooms. So the ground floor's elevator have
no direct access to rooms. Should go to 1st or 3rd floor then transfer
lift for reaching room's level. I checked to basement 2 and saw the lamp
of Chinese resto where JY had dinner still on. It ensured us that JY was
still there. We waited on 3rd floor. About 10 minutes later head of hotel
security (big bold guy) came out from elevator. Seems he was checking
situation. We guessed JY would come out. Then we moved to 1st floor
because we thought the bold guy would tell JY's crew that there are 4 fans
waiting on 3rd floor. Not up to 5 minutes, the big guy again showed up. I
almost cried didnt know where to wait for him. Then four of us discuss who
would wait where. HK fans suggested to get separated to 2 groups and see
our luck. Then I decided to go to 3rd floor with Veronia and HK fans
waited at 1st floor. We wished for our best...we each other said "jia you
jia you jia you!!". Those HK friends are very nice

Then I and Veronia sat at 3rd floor. The floor was very very quiet. Nobody
there but two of us. No hotel staff at all. Veronia took his official
paperwork for she got urgent letter to be reviewed. We sat exactly in
front of the middle elevator. I opened my 4R album content of our complete
pictures when we celebrated his b-day and read my notes on every single
picture. Then I took out my MK note book that just been given by HK fans
when we were queing for the function at that night. I wrote my name there,
then I took out a Ritz Carlton small paper. Suddenly I imagined how if I
could get his signature. Honestly, at that time I just thought that it was
only my imagination for I heard usually JY's management doesnt allow him
to give any signature or taking photo privatelly. Two of us almost lost
our hope to see Jerry for it was 1 AM and JY still hasnt shown up. Veronia
was still busy with her paperwork. Suddenly I heard the elevator reached
the floor. I look at the door's elevator with my back still leant on my
back seat. At that time I was just guessed that the big bold guy would
appeared again there.
I looked at the elevator's door which was being opened......My
Gooooodddd....I saw Jerry's face was there. He looked a bit surprised
seeing us...you know his surprise face on MG...thats what I saw at that
moment. Then he moved his face to right with shy look. I touched Veronia
and whisperred "jerry....". I started to worry they wouldnt walk out but
thank God, after about 3-5 second they started to walk directed to another
elevator for reaching their room's level. The elevator is on my left hand
side so JY would walk beside me. I and veronia have held our gift and
slowly stood up....we were not hysteric at all....felt like being
hypnotized...hehee....
Then JY (with Fanny and his big assistant and a hotel guy) slowly walked.
Again, I guessed JY did walk slowly in purpose i.e to give us chance to
'enjoy' him. Then when he saw us standing there (I was only about 1 meter
distance with him), they stopped in front of us. I nicely said "Jerry, we
are from Jakarta". Then Jerry gave his very nice and big smile and
suddenly gave his hand to shake hand with me. I was a bit shocked, then we
shaked hand. His hand's shake is very warm and tight. I like it :)
Then I gave my photo album to him and slowly said "I have a gift for you"
then he took my album, I continue saying slowly "this is the pictures when
we celebrated your birthday at McDonald with orphant children". Then he
said "haaaaaaaaa.........thaaank you" still with his very warm and nice
smile. He opened first page of my album then Fanny touch his hand and I
guessed she would like to say "open it later on" then JY closed the album.
After that Veronia gave his present to him, he received it and said "thank
you"

Then in a very short time I remember about my dream to have his signature.
Suddenly I said "Jerry, would you please sign this for me?" while I hold
the RC small paper which was placed on the MK note book and holding a pen.
By then I was sure the assistant wouldnt allow him to grant my request. I
saw Fanny touched his arm maybe would like to say "no", but this very
handsome prince took my paper and note book and pen. While he was pointing
at my cover of note book (with his and sammy picture on the cover) he said
"here..". Then I said "oh...yes...please...". He meant that he didnt want
to sign on the RC small paper, he wanted to sign on cover of MK my note
book. Then his assistant (the big guy) helped him to hold my photo album
and Veronia's gift. He let JY's hand free to sign my book. Then JY walked
to the small round table and chair where we sat. I thought he would sit
there. I directly prepared the seat, but apparantly he only needed the
table for signing my book. He squatted right beside me. I almost cried
seeing the view. He was sooooo kind. He actually could sign my book by
standing for my MK note book is thick, but he did it on table to give the
best result. He is so nice! Then having realized that none say anything
while he was signing my book I reflex and slowly said "Jerry, you are very
great on your new movie" then he laughed and said "thank you". Finished
with his signature he stood up and handed my book to me and he made kind
of body language looked like wanna say "i have to go" by put his two
hand's palm together in front of his chest and bowed his body to
us........thats what he did...then walked back several steps. He is sooo
polite. I said "thank you very much Jerry" then JY walked to elevator.
Then Jerry, Fanny, his male assistant and hotel guy waited for elevator
and suddenly I heard JY said loudly "HAPPY NEW YEAR" while looking at us.
He said it wth happy face. I and Veronia looked at him and he was smiling
nicely after happy new year us. Then we said "thank you Jerry, happy new
year too, bye bye Jerry" and we waived to him. He kept smiling untill he
enterred the elevator. After he missed from our eyes two of us hugged each
other. What a wonderful night !

At HK airport, we waited for JY at boarding lounge. About 10 minutes prior
to flight schedule, he showed up with about 10-15 fans surrounded him. I
walked toward them. When I was in front of him, he was shaking hand with a
fans and when he saw me he gave his hand for shaking hand. We shaked hand.
He was very shuai with his sunglassess and jeans jacket. After shaking
hand with him, I took place on his left hand side. On his right hand side
there was Fanny (Vanny?) and the assistant guy was right behind me. THen I
realized that I have put my hand around his arm while we were walking.
Veronia told me not to hold him. She was afraid JY would get mad. And I
said (in Indonesian) "no, he is not mad, he even didnt try to let my hand
off....thats oke"...and also his assistant who was right behind me didnt
do anything to my hand...they are very kind. Probably because of seeing
and hearing our conversation (Veronia was walking back in front of us
about 2 meters), he looked at me and I looked at him. I forgot how he
looks when he looked at me and I asked Veron when we were at plane how his
face were when he was looking at me (I'm afraid he got mad at me) and
veronia said "no...he is smiling at you". I continue hugging his arm till
we reached boarding counter and let him go to business class by saying
"take care Jerry". My God, I even can not believe it happened. Feel like a
dream.....
We were in the same plane. He sat at the back row of business class and
three of us sat at the first row of economy class. When I went to toilet
behind him I couldnt see him. The manager of stewardes told us that Jerry
was sleeping...he was very tired.

In Changi Sing airport, I met another 2 friends from Indonesia. We could
walk beside him up to waiting lounge before imigration. He sat down on the
lounge for about 10-15 minutes and all fans who were inside the airport
could stared at him...he was in very good mood...always smiled....he even
opened a fans' gift..a photo album and laughed when seeing the
picture...:). When he was walking to leave the lounge, I and Veronia said
"Jerry please come to Jakarta again" then he smiled and said "see you
tonight...see you tonight...."
At night I joined his function at Junction 8 and for the third time
watching his movie....
On the next day I couldnt see him leaving for Malaysia. I was very tired
and over slept untill 9 o'clock . I got sms from my indonesian friends who
were at the airport and they said Jerry changed the flight. At my room I
whisperred "bye Jerry....thanks for being so nice".....

Dui bu qi...I took much of your time to read my experience....it is a very
long story....
I am very happy.....but very very sorry I didnt manage to take picture
when I was with him. At our meeting on early in the morning (1 am) at 3rd
floor of RC we didnt dare to ask for taking picture. And at airport my
friend Lela has tried her best to take picture when I was walking beside
JY hugging his arm but I dont think she could manage it (she told me she
failed for she was pushed by fans beside and behind her).

Shortly I would like to say: Jerry is so handsome, humble, nice and kind
to all fans. He always tried to make all fans happy. He pays attention to
fans. And he is much much changed compared to before he took break for
several months last year....I was very impressed by him...and of course my
experience make me have more love, support and care for him....I'll keep
this wonderful experience in my heart forever......
Jerry you are the best!!...you are number one !!

Thanks God for giving me such wonderful days with our beloved Jerry Lia
from Jakarta-Indonesia

No comments:

Popular Posts