Search This Blog

Sunday, January 25

a poem for ken

posted by aica, f4_phils member

LOVE
I tried so hard to be loved
But no one seems to love me
I tried so hard to be the best
But my best wasn't good enough

Do you love me from what you see?
Or do you love me because it's me.

I'm here in this world
Don't know what I'm searching
Maybe, I just want to be love?
Or just want to love you
Can you help me find my way through?

Do you know me when you look at me?
Or you're just pretending to be.

I'm very mysterious and hard to understand
But I'm not what you think I am.
If you could know me well,
Then you'll know, I'm just like anybody else.

I hate to pretend but I'm a pretender
I'm use to be like this,
As I grow wanting someone to love me in peace.

You think I'm a snob and don't know how to love
Pls. forgive me, that's all I can say
It's just the fact that I don't know where to start
What's the best thing to do
How to show it to all of you

Pls. try to understand…
I'm a young man but a child at heart
Know nothing about myself
Know nothing `bout others
Still learning to fit in to be the best that I can be.

No comments:

Popular Posts