Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO F4 INTERNATIONAL FAN CLUB - PHILIPPINES

OCTOBER 2, SATURDAY, SAISAKI (MEGAMALL)


I never expect this to happen in my entire life!

I never been so fanatic (in my entire life, huh!but i am an internet addict hehe) and since Meteor Garden aired here last year (summer), whew! everything had changed! I never thought of meeting and having some friends like this...I am not a shy-type and I am very much an outgoing person (I am so friendly in nature).

Yes,i also owned/created a forum (that's f4_phils, marked the 1st anniversary last May 2004,and eventhough we r not together all the times, still in our hearts--we keep the friendship lives on) and also joined this group sometime late last year. And in an instant, We created a
CHEMISTRY...it was sometime in early this year (2004) that i met the lovely ladies.I won't forget it --It was during the distribution of MK premiere tickets--and the following day, We've watched Sky of Love and Rest IS
HISTORY!!!!!

We came up for a project, the f4 photobook...We experienced and learned so many things-time management, accounting, and the most important --the customer service related activities...We admit, we are not a perfect group, although some mistakes had been made, yet, still, we keep on understanding each other,and most of all our secret formula,
LAUGH ON IT!!! (crazy? nah we r just humans, why focus on problems?all problems have solutions....hehe).

My other friends told me that i am neglecting them (no, i am not turning back), yes, i am gone in a while...but don't you worry, i'll be back and i'll introduce all of them to all of you. It just happened that these ladies whom i called "sisters" are very much important right now...we treasure every single moment...we keep track if other is missing in action...(how sweet of them actually totally caring for you). I maybe sometimes got so many mood-swings (well that's what we called quarter-life crisis, diba ken?hehehe) but still managed to LOVE ALL OF YOU.

Call us crazy, but "we are proud of it" Having the same favorites, still keep us together....I can't figure it out what's the best explanation of this...many people been telling us, how come all of you meet
together...STILL I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER...i just smiled and says "F4 are our GUARDIAN ANGELS" and "We must be stick together because that's the angels told us"


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ALL F4 INTERNATIONAL FAN CLUB - PHILIPPINES

No comments:

Popular Posts