Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17

I'M GOING TO SEE DAO, YAHOOO!!

Happy, it's so nice to be Happy...shalalala!!!



Thank you to my "fairy-god mother" for saving me!!!



Yes, it's true. I'll be there on Nov 5. Need to settle some accounts soon. But for now my f4 sisters will be there and we are going to cheer you up, MABUHAY, JERRY!!! Mahal Talaga Kita, Pramis!!!



Very good marketing strategy for Bench/ yes, saludo ako!!!...Million thumbs up for this! of course, u have to bring Jerry here para tlaga we can show our support to Bench and Jerry (parang t-shirt!hehe)



No more words to say....speechless pa ako ngayon eh...what more kung malapit na event!!! 



Basta,
FOR THE LOVE OF JERRY ---full force
kami!!!!
oh yeah!



bench idol photobook
- passport to nov 5!


thanks to yam for the
picture


No comments:

Popular Posts