Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7

JERRY'S NEW BILLBOARD IN MAGALLANES AND MARS (ZZ) TEASER ON GMA7

I've read in OnlyJerry forum that Jerry has a new billboard in Magallanes, entitled
"BENCH IDOL" by this time, We can see JERRY'S CUTE SMILE. (mga sis, field trip na!!!).Jerry's new bench ad saw last saturday on Phil Daily Inquirer.



Also, Nights ago (Tuesday?) Teaser of MARS (Starring Vic and Barbie) already aired on GMA7, i kept on waiting last night (too bad no signs of Mars hehe), but still to be lucky to catch it...Are you ready for this?



CONFESSION: Kill me after reading this....I've been traumatized couple of weeks ago. My friends knew what happened(it was a shocking revelation).As far as i am concerned, i hate this kind of
feeling...NEVER and NEVER i'll be doing such favors again...honestly,
I CAN LOVE JERRY IN MY OWN PERCEPTION...I don't need ANY recognition, All i want is
JUSTICE AND EQUAL TREATMENT...If ever JERRY will be here next month, oh well, i'll just be happy seating here in my room and watch him on TV.


How i wish i can win a jackpot price in lottery,
sis taya naman tayo sa lotto...hehehe or yung PAG-IBIG FUND nyo, meron pa ba, or
yung money tree, tumubo na ba? kulit noh....

No comments:

Popular Posts