Search This Blog

Sunday, February 22

DIARY OF A FAN, part 1

EXCLUSIVE
Posted only here at f4_phils!!!!
Please give proper credits if you are posting this article somewhere else…

DIARY OF A FAN
… the adventures and misadventures of tin-tin in Hong Kong…(written 02.21.04)
Credits to: http://geocities.com/fantasy_vannwu/
And to Christia Morada, thanks so much, girl and more power!!!!

It has already been two weeks since I met zai zai… but I can still clearly remember everything that happened during that special day… when I think about it, damn!!! Parang nasa cloud 9 pa din ako… para nga akong tanga minsan kasi I smile to myself… naiimagine ko na naman yung sarili ko na naka-cheek tint and nagbublush… hehe!!!
When I went home from hong kong, many people told me that rumors were being spread over the net that I am not a zai zai fan but rather a vanness fan… sabi ko na lang, “then, why did I join the contest? kung hindi ako zai zai fan, why waste my time?!” (to clarify things: yung vanness fan kasi na christia din is my sister… our parents named us both christia tapos meron kaming second name…)
Anyways, moving on… I am a zai zai fan ever since… actually, among them, he was the first person I noticed way, way back… mtv asia awards 2003… when ken and vanness received the inspirational award… back then, yung cable namin may MTV Philippines and MTV Southeast Asia… tapos MTV Southeast Asia was playing F4 videos… the first one I saw was “can’t lose you”… sabi ko pa before, “sino ba ‘tong mga intsik na ‘to?!” (I apologize to all the Chinese people who are reading this…) then I would switch the channel… after that, there was “can’t help falling in love”… sabi ko na naman, “ano ba ‘to?! bakit puro intsik na lang?!”… One time, out of curiosity, I tried to watch their video… hindi ko siya na-take so I changed the channel right away, pero I noticed somebody in the video… actually two persons… hindi ko naman sila kilala so I didn’t bother finding out who those two were… Four months later, the meteor fever hit the country and then I realized that the person who I noticed in MTV four months earlier was none other that Zhou Yu Min a.k.a Hua Zhe Lei…
Fast forward… February 2004… I finally met THE guy…

*** the guy aside from zai zai whom I noticed before was ken…=)

No comments:

Popular Posts