Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 24

DIARY OF A FAN, part 2

January 24, 2004
Around 12 midnight, after reviewing for my preliminary examinations in MIS, I opened the TV and tuned in to MYX… kasi cybermyx na… I usually read the messages there para makatulog ako… also, maraming f4 fans doon kaya naaaliw din ako… anyways, before turning off the television, I SAW THE PROMO PLUG!!!
“Have you heard that vic zhou is heading to hong kong
to be with someone special?
Well, that someone could be YOU!!!” (basta parang ganyan)
WOW!!! Oh my goodness!!! Nawindang yung mundo ko!!! Vic will be in Hong Kong!!! What the ****?! I told myself that I should join no matter what… the chances are small pero what’s wrong in trying? I slept with that thought in mind…
That same morning, right after submitting my test paper, I informed my friend… a fellow zai zai fan… that myx has this contest… blah blah blah… and she should also join kasi whoever wins between the two of us (if ever manalo nga)… kung trip for two, kasama yung isa… so that’s settled between us…
I told my family about the contest… “Ma, sasali ako sa contest sa myx… trip to HK yng prize tapos mamimeet si vic zhou!!!” Sabi lang nila, “basta bahala ka sa pocket money mo!” Afternoon and evening came, I drafted my entry but I wasn’t satisfied… I was getting tired too… thinking of my possible reason… how it should look like… the format… nakakatamad na…

No comments:

Popular Posts