Search This Blog

Friday, February 13

Magic Kitchen: Breaking Lines, HAPPY VALENTINE'S TO EVERYBODY!

It’s when I’ve taste the first happiness in my life (Sammi Cheng)

Can we be friends again? After the past few years, I want you to be my friend again. I like to have a sister like you. (Andy Lau)

It’s not a big deal. – (..)

Everyday is just a challenge.(Maggie Q)

Names are just symbols (Sammi Cheng)

If you can’t let go of the past, the further you will never come. But when you go, you can never come back. (Jerry Yan, MAGIC KITCHEN)

Do you really like her that much? (Sammi Cheng)

Much more than I thought. (Andy Lau)


You look over for the right person, But the perfect person never really exists. (Andy Lau)

(I adore her), she believes in faith, and is living for the moment. (Andy Lau)

He is giving me his 100%. (Sammi Cheng)

Can you give your friend a 100% now? (Andy Lau)

One has to be confident. Don’t hesitate. And you will regret it later on. (Andy Lau)

Cooking is like love, it must be fulfilling.

The true essence of cooking and love, it’s the heart. (Sammi Cheng)

What’s important is that they can feel the bliss of happiness. After all, love should not be a contest. (Sammi Cheng)


Love is life, could be magical or a curse. In the end, it’s all up to you. (Sammi Cheng)

notes by: lilac corner

No comments:

Popular Posts