Search This Blog

Friday, February 27

DIARY OF A FAN, part 3

January 25, 2004
Japs, my best friend called me up in the evening… she asked something about adjusting entries in accounting… then we discussed something about the baby shower for our friend… tapos in between the discussion, I told her about my intention to join the contest. She was excited for me!!! And then I asked her for suggestions… “gawa ka ng A to Z na reasons… Ayy!! ‘wag yon… write 100 reasons why you love vic!!! Tapos gawan mo pa ng presentation… ‘wag power point presentation… dapat adobe… tapos ilagay mo sa friendster or publish it sa newspaper!!!”
Siyempre, natuwa ako sa suggestion niya… But 100 reasons?! Medyo napadouble take ata ako don!!! That’s so plenty!!! I’m not saying that I can’t write something like that… pero I think I already read a fan-written material na ganon din… ayaw ko naman manggaya…
I decided to cut down the 100 reasons to just 10… pero sabi ko walang dating yon… dapat my entry should make an impact… I thought of translating my top 10 reasons in 5 different languages… English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and Filipino… hmmm… medyo mahirap and I don’t have that much time too… siyempre may assignment din ako that needed my attention… English, Chinese and Japanese na lang kaya?! I’m not really good in Japanese but I’m really into Japanese culture kaya lang irrelevant naman yung Japanese sa F4… English and Chinese na lang!!! BINGO!!!
I wrote down my reasons in less than 10 minutes… had it translated by my sister (yung vanness fan) in an hour or so… I’m done!!! Yehey!!!

No comments:

Popular Posts