Search This Blog

Monday, December 22

on Zai Zai's visits here in the philippines (taken from a taiwan newspaper)

When I saw fans screaming at the top of their lungs for us at the top, and at the concert and moreover during our coverage, from the time we separated in addition with rehearsals, I was amazed. But I wasn't really shocked because beforehand Vanness and Bao Long had already informed me. From our stance, this is the first time in the Philippines and by some sort of method. It touched my heart seeing people inform me Zai Zai, Hua Ze Lei, people seldom inform me like that. But those heng fu (banners?) we saw, "We love you Vic," "We love you jie rui!" The balloon caused one to be confounded. Songs and I confounds one, they knew my songs! Artists moreover have talent, I saw in addition met numerous and they all have good. We wish to be able to come back. Thank you for the warm welcome.

credits to meteor garden stardust

No comments:

Popular Posts