Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18

Promo...countdown begins!!!

baolong wrote:
(onlyjerry and f4_phils)

Good morning everyone!!

At last there's a promo for the upcoming concert!!!! At least on
the radio...

I was listening to Chico and Delamar's morning rush (??) (a radio
talk show in d Philippines) at Rx FM just this morning when I heard an
F4 song... (can't remember what song 'coz I guess i went blanked, hehe
sorry.....)

Just announced the date, etc... but what got me was that the
announcer said "THIS MAY BE THE LAST TIME YOU WILL SEE THEM 2GETHER
LIVE!!"..... WHAATTT??? Don't panic guys, I guess (and hope) it's just part of the publicity so people will go and buy tickets...

I wont panic... I won't panic........ hhhmmmm.... well, I think we really have to GO OUT AND BUY TICKETS... NYAAHH!!! (* grabbed my pants and run to the door.. realizing it's only 8am and ticketworld is not yet open,hehehe)

baolong

PS: Try to catch it...I might be wrong 'coz as I've said I went
blank..

No comments:

Popular Posts