Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 22

Zaizai @ Lancome Event




7/19_仔仔出席LANCOME宣傳活動新聞1 (i-cable)
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=DAyTiM8-En8
Credit to zizidas
Translation by sytwo

VO : Vanness Wu lately came out to meet everyone with a moustache-look. Although the reaction was mixed, but it looks like Vanness’ good friend, ZZ is full of admiration for his looks. Because in today’s Lancome event, he appeared with a “moustache-look”.

ZZ : This is done for Lancome. I want to present a more romantic charisma. So the hairstylist purposely styled my hair a little wavy. And because I want to have a little “ruffian” feel (sytwo : not sure of this), I grew a bit of moustache.

Reporter : So what do you feel about the effect?

ZZ : It’s not too bad. Maybe in Taiwan this is the first time that friends have seen this look. Recently when I participated in UNICEF events overseas for the Sichuan Disaster Relief charity activity, I also had this look and many friends felt it was quite good.

ZZ : In the future? Sure. I hope that if there is a movie/ drama allows me to grow my moustache, I will do it. Just like Vanness currently, he grows a moustache and I envy him.

VO : Besides admiring Vanness’ looks, ZZ also praised that his lips are very sexy. And makes people feel impulsive. He even said that if he is a girl, he will volunteer to give a kiss (to Vanness). About the recent rumours between Vanness and DaS, ZZ said that he has not heard about it.

Reporter : Recently there was a rumours that Vanness is going out with DaS.

ZZ : Huh? Really? Was there such a news? I really have not heard about it.


Reporter : Recently there are rumours that DaS and you are going to reconcile.

1:38 min
ZZ : Rumours are rumours. The last time, reporters have asked me before. And I answered then ….since the Big Election, we have not contacted each other until now. Not even a telephone call. So….

Reporter : Did you go to her house?

1:56 min
ZZ : Also “No”. Currently each of us are busy with our own work. So I do not understand how this rumour come about.

2:04 min
ZZ : In a lot of things, you cannot say “never”. If you say “never” now and in the future you do it, then everyone will think that you are deceiving them. So in many things, you cannot predict and plan. So “we” would rather that it happen naturally and are not willing now (at this point) to say “never” for all these things.

= END OF TRANSLATION =


thanks to

sytwo/asianfanatics.net

No comments:

Popular Posts