Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14

SAMMI VS VANNESS




SAMMI VS VANNESS
http://hypebeast.com/blog/vanness/

I’m very blessed and honored to have been able to be a part of her new Mandarin album “Faith” coming soon! Thank you Sammi for reaching out to me on this. I was so inspired while listening to the song I wrote another version in English the night before recording. I was up till 5:30AM…it was crazy, right after I finished the first part I paused, because I wasn’t really sure what direction I wanted to take the song. Then suddenly I blurted out “God what do you want me to write about?” and then BAM! Words came and flowed and next thing you know I’m done. God You’re so awesome~ I didn’t finish recording both versions till 3AM the next morning, and that same day had to shoot the music video for it. I LOVE MY LIFE~ stretched so thin, but completely worth it. Keep an eye out for it~ Had a really good chat with Sammi today, she is an amazingly strong woman. Sammi, you’re Super Duper girl~ God bless you!

No comments:

Popular Posts