Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19

F4 Real Film Collection - VanNess Wu

thanks to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Certified_VannAddicts

here's the package of dvd... worth to buy... ^^
credit: yue@vifc for the pics

F4 Real Film Collection - VanNess Wu



Box and cover 01
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Box and cover 02
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Disk 01 and Picture
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Disk 02 and Postcard
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

u guys can purchase online from
yesasia
http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code-c/section-videos/pid-1004687971/

or hmv.co.jp
http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2540468

vanness words from F4 Real Film Collection - VanNess Wu DVD
credit : kerricanness @ vifc
(( thank you so much for sharing ))

English:
To anybody who is watching this and everybody who is watching this,
thank you guys so much for taking the time out and to take a glimpse
and take part in a small piece of my life.
Every support and every love that all the fans have shown me is not
unoticed. It is noticed!
I appreciate everything! Even sometimes you guys might not feel it but i
really do, and thank you guys for just walking the journey with me
and helping me fulfil my dreams and being a part of my dream.
It's an amazing feeling and I only wish that you guys knew exactly how I
felt inside.
I do apologize sometimes if you guys are not happy in some of the
things that I do
but...um...yes like I said I'm only human... um... I love you guys dearly,
God bless you guys, and ...
you know I hope that whatever I do you guys will see me just as a
person growing instead of... um...
people would say SUPERSTAR or entertainer or what a celebrity!
That is the definition of what my job is and everything but still I am still
as human like everybody else,
so you know, thank you guys again, I love you guys, GOD BLESS!!!

No comments:

Popular Posts