Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31

Happy =p

Happy!!!

Well i was surprised yesterday that i got a registered mail card. I already received my Special Christmas Gift! hahaha! Thanks a lot to the people who helped me on purchasing my precious christmas gift.bwahaha.



And ... a while ago i was about to watch Zaizai's Real Film dvd, i got shocked that my dvd player didn't recognized the dvd (it said - Wrong Region!) kablag! Well, i didn't lose hope and i look for some crack codes around the worldwideweb...tadahhhhh --- it's now "Unlocked!" Now my player is already available to all regions ... Girls, what we are waiting for? buy those Real Film and let's watch it here at home! hehe!
Happy Watching =p LOL

*Pang-alis ng stress may 2 articles ako due tomorrow bwahahaha!!!


No comments:

Popular Posts