Search This Blog

Saturday, January 19

Zaizai : instead than being busy each on our own,it's better to separate in peace


Zaizai : instead than being busy each on our own,it's better to separate in peace

Source : http://www.hangzhou.com.cn/20080102/ca1439840.htm
Translation biebiebie@asianfanatics.net



It seems that Vic Zhou had learnt from Jay Chou's "Im not F4", "Not taking the normal road" having his ZheJiang area album event in NinBo. Promoting his album, Zaizai arrives at this place at its freezing period, moreover, yesterday, it has been revealed that he broke up with DaS, the "hurt " him had been in the movie, TV, music areas, being a true " 3 sided artist".

Pink colored sport sweater, black gloves, Zaizai looks really pale, the right side of his face has a few pimples.
After waiting for 2 huors, Zaizai finally appears, NinBo and HangZhou reporters had agreed beforehand to directly ask him about his love affair, but seeing a Zaizai like that, they all tacitly didnt have the heart to do so, asking questions about little things for a while, finally, a reporter couldnt resist and mentionned DaS, for a second Zaizai eyes seemed to have gotten teary. (he didnt cry but his eyes just looked wet)

No need to look at a breakup with pessimistic eyes

Why does everybody feel that breaking up is a bad thing. Between Xi Yuan and me, there are too much too much tacit undrstanding, we cant even explain it to friends. How long I've been into this business ios how long this understanding has been there. Separating, is for us good and amical, peaceful, we feel that with trying to maintain a life where we are each busy on our own, becoming friends, family is better, we can pour out our problems to the other, that kind of feeling is not bad.

Reason for the break up ? These versions are not solid

I dont like too many people guessing around, it's not our feeling that is an issue or anyone's problem. I hate hearing about bad thing about Xi Yuan, When facing the press, if someone is having offensive words toward her, I'll stand up and talk. My point is that ... we still have very good relationship.

Why didnt say it sooner ? because there was no need to

The friends who understand me know, I never did publicity stints. I dont like it, also dislike that kind of behaviour. If using that to stay in the entertainment circle, I had a lot of time and occasions to do it but I never did. This decision(Breaking up) is a mature and wise decision, please dont distord this mature act of us.

Looking for another girlfriend ? Not thinking about it

Next girlfriend being in or out of the Entertainment circle, I'm not thinking about it. I want to focus on my career, working hard on it, hoping that during that period, I can use my energy on my work, looking for my real place in the circle, and not thinking about anything else.

DaS in reporters mind has become Xi Yuan in Zaizai's mouth, those who hear it all have their heart thumping unwillingly. But once the topic is changed, Zaizai immediately gets happier, laughing hard and even stomping his feet. Talking about his album made him even more high.

I'm F4 and also not F4

Zaizai thinks his vocals arent compatible with rythmic songs, he has always had love songs as his main focus. In this album, it the first time for him to try out a song with fast rythm, " I wish not to have the need of getting help from Andy Lau's songs when performing on different places" Zaizai sticks his toungue, " I'm not F4, Mosaic, these songs have very good effect."

The album's title insolently claims "I'm not F4" hearing it may make people think if Vic Zhou singing it loudly and insolently. But the four F4 brothers relationship is still as deep and strong, Zaizai reveals, They oftne reunite at some people's house chatting and eating, Surprisingly, Zaizai forgot about Jerry's birthday few days ago, " Our relationship(the 4) doesnt need to many words, I'm sorry for forgetting his birthday, I'll make up for it when I go back to TW." Zaizai apologise.

F4, this abnd which was so popular, makes them proud. Now, each of them are trying hard on their own way. About his 3rd Solo album, Zaizai also wish to change the image of an unreachable F4 through it, getting closer to fans, having his own style.

Acting, I'm giving myself 100 points

For the past 3 years, Zaizai has been focused on acting, recently his movie has started showing, starring with Li Bing Bing in " Linger", makes people surprised. For the breakthoughdegree of his performance, for this movie which had finished filming one year ago, Zaizai unhesitantly gives himself 100 point, for a year, he again participated in another movie, now, watching this movie again, Zaizai can still see where it could have been better : " But the me of that time did the best, now I can really judge, so I'm giving the past me 100 points"

To LBB's performance, Zaizai also gives 100 points, "Unhesitantly" Zaizai adds. At that time, LBB still hadnt gotten the title of best actress, but Zaizai says " From her eyes filled with the character, I could see it".

It's also LBB's performance, professionalism, not minding about her own image that let Zaizai not being embarrassed in the passionate scene, even being a little numb : " Surprisingly, being the first performance in a movie, but in TV, for these past 7 years, I never stopped to have passionate scenes, for me, its not anything special naymore. When filming, I didnt think of anything, only did what the character should do."

" I like acting, like the entertainment circle, when we meet again, if you feel that I am a professional actor, then this oppinion will help me very much" Zaizai admits, " We F4, the 4 of us, all want to go for 'all round' artist way, situation, I hope everyone will in many years after acknowledge my thinking."

About Zaizai's influence, we can see it from the number of NinBo, HangZhou, reporters who came not minding the snowy storm, from the fans who brave the freezig weather from the event place to the crossing bridge, I have my answer.Although it's not about the the problem of the "older you get the wiser you are" but Zaizai also wants to be like his Idol Andy Lau a lasting artist.

The fans stamp their feet, shrink their neck, making people pity, a group of high school girls shout at our camera " ZaiZai, you must be happy ! ", one of them even pulled us asking, what you just filmed, will Zaizai see it ? I thought and thought again before saying yes, he only need to go on hangzhou.com. "And is it true that he broke up with DaS ?" I nod, she happily says " Waa, then I have a chance ! ". The girls around immediately start to discuss: I feel that LBB is not bad, pretty and....
It seems that Zaizai doesnt need to worry, there are so many fans who are worrying for him, You only need to sleep weel, continuing to work hard, " who cares about F4, DaS, someone who can catch people's heart, is a good artist ! "


No comments:

Popular Posts